Make gardens, not war
Sent to a prominent journalist and book author. There’s really nothing to add to the pitch itself.
Since early eighteenth century the shotgun has been used for hunting and in warfare. Countless deer, rabbits and birds has been killed, and Countless soldiers, from the trenches of Verdun to Bagdad have experienced the deadly blast of led shots. No more.
My name is Per Cromwell. I’m a designer/inventor at ST-labs.
Today we’re launching a product I worked REALLY hard with for a long time: “Flower Shell” a shotgun shell loaded with flower seeds instead of deadly led.
• Transform any 12 gauge shotgun to a life giver instead of a life taker.
• Make gardening more FUN!
• Comes with 12 different seeds. (Columbine, Cornflower, Daisy, Poppy, Sunflower, Peony, meadow flowers and more)
• Each shell is hand made with love.
• The amount of gunpowder has been reduced and adjusted to fit the different seeds.
• More info on http://www.flowershell.com
If you want more information, piuctures or anything, don’t hesitate to ask me.
This is my dream project.
Best wishes from a foggy autumn Sweden.